Disciplinatha by Cosimo Palermo

Disciplinatha by Cosimo Palermo
Dress the evolution… #fashion #people

Provocative, avant-garde and iconic apparel, art is becoming useful.

lunedì 19 ottobre 2020

Holy monitor ...


I often use "google search images" as an inspirational engine for my digital works.




So sifting through the alternatives offered by google, I opted for this "momentum" image of our contemporaneity, actualizing it. 



For each piece of art I always export unfinished beta versions, I believe they add authenticity to the project itself, to be applied over t-shirts or other items and to create a kind of contrast in opposition to the final artwork. I possible to buy my artworks printed over apparel on Disciplinatha.comThe shop relies on an external site Printful.com for the storage, the printing, the shipping and the return of the goods. Together with the product you will also be provided with a return address. 











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento